Thursday, March 13, 2008

Patrol

A few days ago Mrs. Hayes (the person in charge of ASB and patrol) sent letters to all of the 5th graders that were interested in patrol. You are required to write a letter back to her with the position you want and what experiences you've had to prepare you for this job. I am hoping to get the job of a captain. In my letter I wrote about how I play soccer and how you make team efforts and goals in this sport. I also wrote a couple of other things that I can't really remember. But I do know that it sounded good. I don't know whether or not I got the job but I'll make an update post to tell you!

4 comments:

jessithompson said...

If I were doing the hiring, you'd be my captain for sure. Amy and I were both on the patrol when we went to school, did you know that? :)

The Farrell Family said...

Kayla,
I am really proud of you for trying out for patrol. When I was captain of patrol I really enjoyed the opportunity to have additional responsibilities in the school as well as the chance to learn some leadership skills. You would make a great patrol person and an excellent captain.

We love you!!!

blended by grace said...

KK,
I am thrilled at how you've gone for it this year! Trying out for ASB, forming new friendships, taking on the spelling bee (with gusto :)) and now applying for patrol. I'm so proud of you...you always do your best.

I love you,
Your Mama

The Pelson 5 said...

KK,
When I was a young girl I always wanted to be on the crosswalk patrol, however we moved to the country before I had the chance. I am sure you will make a super patrol guard!
Love you,
Auntie Erika