Saturday, April 12, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Rose's House

This guy is Sunrise
Trail ride!!!!!!
Me riding Cash
We saw Sunrise's sister at Darcie's house!
This is seriously my favorite picture ever!!!


Over a couple of days on Spring Break, I got to go to my Grandma and Grandpa Rose's house! They have two horses; Cash and Sunrise. Cash is the sorrel one. Sunrise is the bay one. I got to ride bareback (my favorite kind of riding), ride with a saddle, ride double on Cask with Maddy, go on trail rides in the sagebrush (which was a TON of fun), meet the Nieman girls, go out to dinner, and many other fun events! I can't wait until the next time I can go over there!!!

4 comments:

The Pelson 5 said...

KK, Maddy had so much fun spending those days at Grandma and Papa Rose's house with you. What special memories for the both of you, and how blessed you are to have grandparents that have horses, your most FAVE thing in the world. Maddy is looking forward to spending more time there with you this summer.
Love,
Auntie Erika

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Sis!
You are such a horse lover and I am thrilled to see pictures of you on these horses! How super fun! I love riding bareback...you really get a feel of what the horse is really like and you build a different kind of trust!

Love you so much! It was fun to see you at soccer today (and at the Poetry Slam :))

Loves and hugs!
Your Nana

blended by grace said...

KK,
I'm so glad you were able to have this time with Grandma and Grandpa Rose and Maddy. I know you had the time of your life and that they are all missing you already(especially Cash and Sunrise!)
Loving horses runs in your blood!

I love you,
Mama

Anonymous said...

Kayla,
It was so great having you spend spring break with us! I am just wondering who missed you more, Cash, Sunrise or Grandpa and Grandma Rose?
I think both horses went into deep depression when you left.
We have been riding alot lately. Took the duo to Qincey last Saturday and rode into a place called ancient lakes area. It was so beautiful. Had lots of fun.
Miss you zillions and can't wait for another visit.
Love G&G Rose