Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ligers BBQ




This afternoon at 4:00 we went to a BBQ at Megan's house. I had a ton of fun! We played volleyball, ate yummy food, hung out, played tag, and lots of other fun stuff! We have been together for three years now. This year we're splitting up. Maya is going to play for Shadow, Taylor is moving to the Valley, Natalie's going to play for the for the Saber's, and Steph, Hannah, Kiley, Naomie, and I are going to play for the Scotties. I'm so glad for the years that I could spend with my awesome team and the memories that we made together!

4 comments:

blended by grace said...

That was a fun bbq! You girls have really bonded over the years and have become close friends. I love how you support and encourage each other. We love the Ligers!

Love you,
Mama

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Sweetie!

I delighted that you had fun at the team bbq!! It has been so fun to watch all of you p[lay and you have made some great friends!!!

Love you so much!!
Your Nana

The Farrell Family said...

Looks like you gals had a great time at the BBQ. We're so glad that you've made some great friends and have such wonderful memories of your time together.

XOXO

jessithompson said...

Great job this season and what a wonderful way to celebrate the last three years with your team. We love you!