Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grades!

I had my conference tonight and wanted to share my grades for this trimester with you! It was a student-led conference, so I got to lead the entire conference instead of the teacher! It was really fun and I'm very excited for the next conference in the Spring! Here are my grades:

Reading: A
Language Arts: A
Mathematics: A
Social Studies: A
Science: A
Work Habits: All +
Social Growth/School Rules: All +
Fitness and Health: A
Music: We are not given a letter grade for the first trimester but I did get a S+
Art: We are not given a letter grade for the first trimester
Library: We are not given a letter grade for the first trimester but I did get a S
Technology: +



4 comments:

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Sis!!!
Way to go sweetie!! I am so, so proud of you! Awesome job in all of your classes, and on top of that you are doing super in work habits, school rules and social growth!

As a teacher, I know that you are establishing study habits, and a desire to excell in school, that will carry you well through college and veterinary school!:)

I know that these kinds of grades require self-discipline and hard work!! So congrats on being dedicated to being an EXCELLENT student!!

You ROCK!!!
Much love!
Your proud Nana

blended by grace said...

Great work Sweetie! As always, you did your very best. And as always, we are very proud of you!

You also did a great job leading your conference. I loved hearing about and seeing what you have been working on. I especially loved your writing...but you knew that:)

Keep up the great work!
Love, Mama

The Farrell Family said...

We're really proud of you, Kayla! It was great to see all of the work that you've been doing. We also enjoyed hearing from your teacher what a treat it is to have you in class.

We love you!

jessithompson said...

Congratulations, Kayla! You are definitely a super star - we love you!