Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ski Weekend

Last weekend, Daddy, Amy, Zac, Jacob, Jenna, and I (phew!!) all spent a weekend up at Grandpa Tim and Grandma Kris' Condo! We skiied all day on Saturday and had a great time! Jacob and Daddy did some skiing on the magic carpet and almost the bunny hill and did some tubing. Zac, Grandpa, and I (and eventually Daddy) did some runs in Grandpa Tims powder runs and some on bumpy runs. A.k.a survival runs!! I had a great time and thank you so much Grandpa Tim, Grandma Kris, and Anna for having us!!

2 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

We had a great time at the condo. I heard that you were a trooper out there. I love your adventurous spirit!

P.S. I prefer when you are on my family feud team!

xoxo

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Sis!
How awesome that you got to have a great weekend at Schweitzer!! I'm thrilled for you!

Can't wait to see you sweetie!
Your Nana