Sunday, February 3, 2008

Schweitzer!!





On the weekend we went to the Selkirk Lodge at Schweitzer! On Friday we arrived at the hotel and got settled in. On Saturday we skied for most of the day! My mom and I went into the heated pool and hottub in the 20 degree weather while Zac played volleyball and joined us in the hottub later! We took Maisie skiing but went too far down the bunny hill. Christian carried Maisie up the hill while my mom carried Christian's skis and I carried two sets of poles and Maisie's skis! She ended up being too tired to keep going so she took a break with Christian while mom took us to ski some more! I had a wonderful time and hope to be able to go up again soon! Thank you all for the wonderful time and memories!

5 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

Wow, looks like you had a great time. I am glad that you got to go skiing. I know how much you enjoy that! Great snow for a ski get-a-way!

Love You!

blended by grace said...

Schweitzer is one of my favorite places to go with our family. We've made so many special memories there over the years. I still remember when you first learned to ski...You were so small and so FEARLESS! I loved your can-do attitude. Now you've come so far I have to work hard to keep up with you! I'm so proud of you.
I love you,
Mama

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Sweetie!
I am so glad that you had a fun time skiing!I'll look forward to hearing all about it when I see you this week!
Love and hugs from your Nana

jessithompson said...

Looks like you had a great time! Love you and miss you!

The Pelson 5 said...

KK!
Looks like you guys had a FABULOUS family getaway! See you soon.
Love Auntie Erika