Monday, August 25, 2008

SILVERWOOD!

Yesterday from 1:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. I was at Silverwood! The first ride that I went on was Skydiver.It's like a ferriswheel except for the fact that you spin the car around in circles while the ferriswheel is moving really fast! Next I went on Timbre Terror (the rollercoaster) with Kelsi. It was soooo much fun!! Then we went to Super Roundup. After that we went to Boulder Beach and spent like three hours in the wave pool. Then we went on the raft ride at like 8:00 and got totally soaked! Lastly we went on Tremors. I had an absolutely amazing time and am so glad that I could go to Silverwood!


4 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

Sounds like a great time. I hope that Nikki had a great birthday! I'm glad that you were able to go.

Love you!

blended by grace said...

I'm glad you had fun! We thought of you as we drove past Silverwood on the way home Sunday!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Sis!!!
What an awesome summer memory to go to Silverwood!! I'm so glad that you got to go!!

Love you to the moon and back!
Your Nana

jessithompson said...

Fun, fun!

XOXO