Monday, July 13, 2009

Horse Camp 2009




July 5th-9th was the week of Horse Camp! I got to ride Peaches, the horse that I rode last year! I had a great time meeting new friends, spending time with friends that I came to camp with, riding four hours a day, the ride to Grouse Creek Falls, camp fires, games, and the horse show! My mom and I spent an additional night at the ranch with Charm and Natalie. I asked Janice (the ranch owner) for a calm and responsive horse such as Taga. Janice thought that Taga would be great. But throughout the entire trail ride, Taga was fighting for her head and trying to eat! So much for calm and responsive lol!! Love you all!! Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

blended by grace said...

I'm so glad you had a great week at Horse Camp. You and Peaches make a great team! It was such a treat for me to have some extra time with you...and I think I will request Taga next time too. I think I'm growing on her :)
I love you,
Mama

The Farrell Family said...

We had a great time at your horse show. It was fun to see all of the activities that you've been doing at camp. I remember when I went to horse camp, my sister and I had SO much fun learning about and riding horses! I'm glad that you and your mom got a chance to stay another night! What a treat! Love you!

jessithompson said...

Funny... I was just going to comment on the memories your pics brought back of the riding lessons Amy and I took together. I also remember doing a horse unit up at Camp Reed and just loved it. Sounds like you had a blast! XOXO

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Sweetie!
I was so sorry to miss your horse show. I loved seeing the pictures on your blog and hearing about your time there!

I'm so glad you had Peaches agaain and that you and your Mom got to stay over for some fun extra time!

Loves and hugs to you! :)
Your Nana

PS I'm sending you special thoughts and prayers today as I think you get your braces on today. xoxoxo