Sunday, October 14, 2007

Greenbluff!

Christian and Zac chowing down!
Mom, Maisie and Christian on the tractor ride!
The horses from the HAYRIDE!!!!!
Me on the HAYRIDE!!!!!!
The tractor ride!
The caramel apples!
Just today we all went to Greenbluff for the harvest festival! We ate caramel apples, went for a HAYRIDE, went through a corn maze, went for a tractor ride and got pumpkins! I got an ice cream cone and everyone else got pumpkin pie or apple crumb. I just don't understand why I chose ice cream over pumpkin pie on a day like this! After our Greenbluff adventure we went to Rancho Chico and had linner! We had a great time at Greenbluff and look forward to going again next year!

4 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love greenbluff! It's such a fun family tradition to pick pumpkins and Christmas trees. Missing and loving you tons!

blended by grace said...

Kayla,
Greenbluff is one of my favorite places to go with our family. We have enjoyed many family traditions there over the years. I love it there this time of year when we go to pick out our pumpkins, eat yummy treats and enjoy the harvest festival. I'm glad you enjoyed it too! I love you,
Mom

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

KK- Greenbluff is such a quaint and almost old-fashioned place to go. It takes me back in time to go there!!

I'm so glad that you had a fun time there!

Miss you tons and love you to the moon and back! Your Nana

Anonymous said...

I love you Kayla and Zac. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Kayla! I will see you soon.

Love, Jacob