Friday, October 12, 2007

S.I.D.S Fun Run



Last week Amy, Jenna and I went to a S.I.D.S fun run! S.I.D.S stands for sudden infant death syndrome. There were lots of people there supporting S.I.D.S! The first half of it we were going a little bit slow because Jenna was wanting to be carried. But in the last half we picked up our pace because Jenna was back in the stroller again! We finished in about an hour! My legs felt like rubber after walking three miles, but I was glad that we got to spend that time together!

3 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

We had a great time too! It was so much fun to be cheerleaders for the other participants (and a few bystanders). I loved spending that time with you.

blended by grace said...

I'm glad you had some good girl time...and what a great cause to support!
Loving you,
Mom

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

KK- I am so delighted that you had a great time, got in some awesome exercise, and helped a great cause! You rock!

I sure do miss you and love you! I was so sorry that you were sick the last times I saw you! You sure got great care and I am so glad you are feeling better!

God Bless! Love Nana