Friday, September 28, 2007

The Circus!

The horses begin to leave the ring.
The horses rear on command. Cool!
Last Sunday Amy, Jacob, Jenna and I all went to the circus. This as you can see is my favorite part of the show. We saw lots of other things there too such as tight rope walking, an elephant with a women sitting and doing all kinds of things on his tusks, super flexible men, people walking upside down on a platform way up high and trapeze artists! What a wonderful time we all got to spend together!



4 comments:

blended by grace said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to go. Never grow too old to enjoy the circus!
Love, Mom

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

KK-
I'm so glad that you had a great time and got to see some amazing horses!

Love you and miss you!
Your Nana

The Farrell Family said...

We had a great time. I am glad that we got to spend that time together! I love you!

jessithompson said...

So fun!