Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Phantom Stallion

Right now I'm reading books called Phantom Stallion. The book in the series is called Gift Horse. I'm only on page 22 our of 225 pages so I don't know that much about the book yet. So far the main character named Sam and her father are at the Mineral auction yards and have seen a big beautiful draft horse named Tinkerbell that has cruel owners that are going to sell him for dog food. That's as far as I've gotten in the book. The picture on top is of the real Phantom Stallion. The author Terri Farley (currently my favorite author) had no idea that there was a real Phantom Stallion. She just sort of had an inspiration of a beautiful white horse. There is a clip on the side bar of my blog page about the Phantom Stallion it is a picture of a couple of horses. It's a really cool clip! Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

I'm so glad that you found some horse books that you enjoy reading. I know how much I cherish reading. I get caught up in a book and just don't want to put it down! Can't wait to hear about the book when you come home.

Love you!

blended by grace said...

KK,

You've always had such a love for reading. From the time you were a baby, you loved to be read to. I loved reading to you then and love seeing you read so often now!

I love you,
Mom

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Kayla-
Hi Sis! I LOVE the video clip you put with your account of reading the Phantom Stallion book! How amazing!

You and I both LOVE to read and I can't wait to hear about this book in person!

It was so fun to have our "N and K Time" (Nana and Kayla Time) up at the lake! I love talking to you about books,the Lord, and life!

Hope you are having a great week at school! As always...you are in my prayers!

God Bless! Love Nana