Wednesday, September 26, 2007

School Secretary!

Here is the speech that I will be saying in front of the entire school for running for secretary! I won the primary election for my class so now I need to win the final vote to become the real secretary!

My Speech
Hi my name is Kayla Farrell. I am new to Woodridge this year. My family and I moved into the neighborhood last February. I think you should vote for me to be your secretary for the following reasons. I'm responsible, organized, enthusiastic and a hard worker. Everything that I do I always do my very best.
My Slogan
The girl with the smile goes the extra mile!

4 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

I love it! You'd make a great secretary, Kayla! I'd definitely vote for you!!!

Way to go!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Sis!
Good for you for taking this risk and congrats on winning the primary in your class!

You are all of those things you mentioned in your speech! You are a hard worker and you do always do your best!!!

Love your slogan too!
I'd vote for you too!!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
Lots of love! Your Nana

blended by grace said...

Great job, Kayla! I'm proud of your positve attitude, your enthusiasm and your desire to try new things this year.. You have my vote too!

Loving you,
Mom

jessithompson said...

Our votes go for Kayla, WE LOVE YOU!